25. J. Huo, G. Zou, Y. Xiao, T. Sun, B. Feng, D. Shen, L. Lin, W. Wang, A Zhanwen, L. Liu, High performance 1D–2D CuO/MoS2 photodetectors enhanced by femtosecond laser-induced contact engineering, Materials Horizons, 2023, 10, 524-535.
24. D. Shen, H. Yang, C. Spudat, T. Patel. S. Zhong, F. Chen, J. Yan, X. Luo, M. Cheng, G. Sciaini, Y. P. Sun, D. A. Rhodes, T. Timusk, Y. N. Zhou, N. Y. Kim, A. W. Tsen, High-performance Mid-IR to deep-UV van der Waals photodetectors capable of local spectroscopy at room temperature, Nano Letters, 2022, 8, 3425–3432.
23. X. Zhao, D. Shen*, W. W. Duley and Y. N. Zhou, Water-enabled electricity generation: a perspective, Advanced Energy and Sustainability Research. 2022, 3, 2100196.
22. B. Tekcan, B. v. Kasteren, S. V. Grayli, D. Shen, M. C. Tam, D. Ban, Z. Wasilewski, A. W. Tsen, M. E. Reimer, Semiconductor nanowire metamaterial for broadband near-unity absorption, Scientific Reports, 2022, 12, 9663.
21. D. Shen*, M. Xiao, X. Zhao, W. W. Duely and Y. N. Zhou*, Multifunctional self-powered electronics based on a reusable low-cost polypropylene fabric triboelectric nanogenerator, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2021, 13, 34266-34273.
20. X. Zhao, J. Feng, M. Xiao, D. Shen, C. Tan, X. Song, J. Feng, D. Walter and Y.N. Zou, A simple high power, fast response streaming potential/current-based electric nanogenerator using a layer of Al2O3 nanoparticles, ACS Applied Materials & Interface, 2021, 13, 27169–27178.
19. J. Huo, Y. Xiao, T. Sun, G. Zou, D. Shen, B. Feng, L. Lin, W. Wang, G. Zhao and L. Liu, Femtosecond laser irradiation-mediated MoS2–metal contact engineering for high-performance field-effect transistors and photodetectors, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2021, 13, 54246–54257.
18. Q.Jia, G. Zou, H. Zhang, W. Wang, H. Ren, Z. A, Z. Deng, S. Yan, D. Shen and L. Liu, Sintering mechanism of AgPd nanoalloy film for power electronic packaging, Applied Surface Science, 2021, 554, 149579.
17. D. Shen*, W. W. Duley, P. Peng, M. Xiao, J. Feng, L. Liu, G. Zou and Y. N. Zhou*, Moisture enabled electricity generation: from physics, materials to self-powered applications, Advanced Materials, 2020, 32, 2003722.
16. D. Shen, Y. Xiao, G. Zou, L. Liu, A. Wu, M. Xiao, J. Feng, Z. Hui, W. W. Duley and Y. N. Zhou, Exhaling-Driven Hydroelectric Nanogenerators for Stand-Alone Nonmechanical Breath Analyzing. Advanced Materials Technologies, 2020, 5, 1900819.
15. M. Xiao, S. Zheng, D. Shen, W. W. Duley and Y. N. Zhou, Laser induced nanoscale joining: materials, processing, properties and applications, Nano Today, 2020, 35, 100959.
14. Z. Hui, M. Xiao, D. Shen, J. Feng, P. Peng, Y. Liu, W. W. Duley and Y. N. Zhou, A self-powered nanogenerator for the electrical protection of integrated circuits from trace amounts of liquid, Nano-Micro Letters, 2020, 12, 5.
13. B. Feng, D. Shen, W. Wang, Z. Deng, L. Lin, H. Ren, A. Wu, G. Zou, L. Liu and Y. N. Zhou, Cooperative bilayer of lattice-disordered nanoparticles as room-temperature sinterable nanoarchitecture for device integrations, ACS Applied Materials & Interface, 2020, 11, 16972-16980. (Cover)
12. J. Feng, M. Xiao, Z. Hui, D. Shen, Y. Tian, C. Hang, W. W. Duley and N. Y. Zhou, High performance magnesium carbon nanofiber hygroelectric generator based on interface-mediation enhanced capacitive discharging effect, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2020, 12, 24289–24297.
11. W. Zhao, D. Shen, G. Zou, G. Zhao, H. Bai, L. Liu and Y. Zhou, Super black iron nanostructures with broadband ultralow reflectance for efficient photothermal conversion. Applied Surface Science, 2020, 521, 146383.
10. M. Xiao, D. Shen, M. H. Futscher, B. Ehrler, K. P. Musselman, W. W. Duley and Y. N. Zhou, Threshold switching in single metal-oxide nanobelt devices emulating an artificial nociceptor, Advanced Electronic Materials, 2020, 6, 1900595.
9. B. Zhao, M. Xiao, D. Shen and Y. N. Zhou, Heterogeneous stimuli induced nonassociative learning behavior in ZnO nanowire memristor, Nanotechnology, 2020, 31, 125201.
8. D. Shen, M. Xiao, Y. Xiao, G. Zou, L. Hu, B. Zhao, L. Liu, W. W. Duley and Y. N. Zhou, Self-powered, rapid response, and highly flexible humidity sensors based on moisture-dependent voltage generation. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2019, 11, 14249-14255.
7. Y. Xiao#, D. Shen#, G. Zou, A. Wu, L. Liu, W. W. Duley and Y. N. Zhou, Self-powered, flexible and remote-controlled breath monitor based on TiO2 nanowire networks, Nanotechnology, 2019, 30, 325503.
6. D. Shen, M. Xiao, G. Zou, L. Liu, W. W. Duley and Y. N. Zhou, Self-powered wearable electronics based on moisture enabled electricity generation, Advanced Materials, 2018, 1705925. (Back cover) (Reported by Nanowerk)
5. D. Shen, G. Zou, L. Liu, W. Zhao, A. Wu, W. W. Duley and Y. N. Zhou, Scalable high-performance ultraminiature graphene micro-supercapacitors by a hybrid technique combining direct writing and controllable microdroplet transfer, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2018, 10, 5404-5412.
4. M. Xiao#, D. Shen# (co-first author), K. P. Musselman, W. W. Duley and Y. N. Zhou, Oxygen vacancies migration/diffusion induced synaptic plasticity in a single titanate nanobelt, Nanoscale, 2018, 10, 6069-6079.
3. D. Shen, G. Zou, L. Liu, A. Wu, W. W. Duley and Y. N. Zhou, Investigation of impact and spreading of molten nanosized gold droplet on solid surfaces, Applied Optics. 2018, 57. 2080-2086.
2. D. Shen, G. Zou, L. Liu, W. W. Duley and Y. N. Zhou, Investigation of splashing phenomena during the impact of molten sub-micron gold droplets on solid surfaces, Soft Matter, 2016, 12, 295-301.
1. L. Liu, D. Shen, G. Zou, P. Peng and Y. Zhou, Cold welding of Ag nanowires by large plastic deformation, Scripta Materialia, 2016, 114, 112-116.